We at Pull the Pin Games™ are extremely careful with any personal information you give us. If you have any questions that are not answered below, please email us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you back one of our Kickstarter campaigns or buy something in one of our pledge managers.
- Your name and email address when you sign up for one of our mailing lists.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We only collect information when you back one of our Kickstarter campaigns, buy something in one of our pledge managers, or sign up for one of our mailing lists on our website. Two things that are particularly important to us:
- We do NOT automatically add you to our mailing lists -- you have to opt-in.
- We do NOT buy any email addresses or other personal information from third-parties.
- We DO use third-parties to track our website traffic data so we can understand how our site is being used.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- We use your name, address, and phone number to ship you items you have purchased or as a reward for pledging for one of our Kickstarter campaigns.
- If you contact us, we may use your information to contact you through email or a comment/message on Kickstarter or social media.
- We send infrequent emails to newsletter lists if you opted into one of them.
- We may email you about upcoming or live Kickstarter campaigns, but only if you signed up for our mailing list.
- We may use data we have collected about you to serve ads to you through third-parties like Facebook or Twitter.
In the future, we may buy another another company, sell this company to another entity, or merge. If any of those things happen, your information may be included as a transferred asset.